Baby Boy Swimwear Children | Swimcore Kids Baby SwimwearRegular price Sale price £18.95 Save £-0.03
Baby Boy Swimwear Long Sleeves Toddler Swim Suit
Swimwear UV Sun Protective Swimsuit That Girl's Love.
Unique Design: Fashionable Baby Boy Swimwear long sleeves, lovely ruffle trim, make your baby look more cute, long sleeve and high collar design, all aspects protect the skin of your little girl, front zipper design, easy to put on and take off, the neckline is anti-pinch design, which can protect the child's chin.
Provide your little girls with this elegant and playful Baby Boy Swimwear that offers maximum sun protection. Keep them sun safe and protect their delicate skin from UV exposure with this one-piece swimsuit.
We made this stylish long sleeve Baby Girl Swimwear thinking about them:
- UVA and UVB sun protection certified fabric that blocks 99,8% of sun harmful UV rays sleeves to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Super fast drying, extra soft, cool & breathable fabric.
- Long sleeve to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Grosgrain ribbon ties back to make it super chic & easy to wear.
- Feminine ruffle hip detail that girl's love.
- Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant. Peeling resistant.
- Very high quality recycled fabric - 78% recycled polyamide Econyl ® and 22% elastane (lycra® Xtra life).
Making this the perfect Baby Boy Swimwear long sleeves UPF 50+ Sun Protection to enjoy family time on the beach! Stop worrying about sun rays and sticky sun creams and let your little girls enjoy the waves for hours.
"Protect your skin, protect the World"
Wash and care
Machine wash at 30º with alike colours.
Lay Flat to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
We strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain the fabric
Protect their skin & Protect the World
Protecting children from the sun with this Baby Boy Swimwear long sleeves is very important as skin is extremely sensitive at an early age. The skin has memory and skin problems and diseases in adulthood are caused by sunburns and UV overexposure during childhood.