Swim wetsuits | Cressi Skin ManRegular price £55.99 Save £-55.99
The Skin Is A Versatile And A Must-Have Full Suit For Traveling Divers
Swim wetsuits are high-stretch material that is effortless to swim in and naturally conforms to the body to reduce drag. The skin provides UV protection 40+ on the surface and the warmth needed for extended snorkeling or diving sessions in tropical waters.
A long front zip makes the skin easy to put on, and the suit easily layers under thicker dive wear
- 86% Polyester / 14% Spandex
- A Thin Material
Swim wetsuits Feature
Long sleeve t-shirts with UV UPF 30+ protection are constructed of high-quality elastic fabric and are exclusively available in long sleeves. It's the ideal garment to shield the swimmer's body from the wind, sun, urticating jellyfish, and friction with the seafloor.
Its design is built on broad panels, and the little sewing enhances the natural fabric's elasticity and reduces irritating friction. Flat stitching and anti-scuff markings' thread was used for all sewing.
Purchase Cressi Swim wetsuits at swimcore right away! At swimcore, all our suits and accessories come with the full Cressi manufacturer warranty. When you shop at our dive shop, you may take advantage of the benefits of being a member of our dive community. Cressi Swim wetsuits Dive Center can be yours as soon as you place your order. This protective long-sleeved t-shirt is constructed from a unique, elastic material. The sea or dry land protects against the sun, wind, and low temperatures.
Swim wetsuits Design
It's also the ideal item of clothing to wear underneath a diving suit. Its high neck prevents the typical neck friction that occurs when diving continuously for an extended period.
- Spandex, Nylon
- These long-sleeved Swim wetsuits are perfect for all water sports, including surfing, diving, paddleboarding, and more!
- Consists of elastic nylon fabric that clings to the skin and insulates the body. The form-fitting, high-stretch fabric allows for optimum flexibility. Excellent for adding warmth as a layer under wetsuits.
- Defends against irritations such as chafing. For comfort and longevity, flat-lock stitching is used for seams. Twenty percent spandex and eighty percent nylon. 190 g/m2 for thickness.
- Cressi created the Swim wetsuits in Italy, and Colombia produced them. Since 1946, Cressi has been a leading Italian manufacturer of swimming, scuba diving, and snorkeling gear.
- The Swim wetsuits fit tightly. It is advised to use the sizing chart to determine the appropriate size.