Swimsuit Toddler Girls | 4-11 yo Swimcore Kids Swimwear
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Swimsuit Toddler Girls Long Sleeves
UV Sun Protective baby Swimsuit Swimwear That Girl Love.
Unique Design: Fashionable one-piece swimsuit toddler girls long sleeves, lovely ruffle trim, make your baby look more cute, long sleeve and high collar design, all aspects protect the skin of your little girl, front zipper design, easy to put on and take off, the neckline is anti-pinch design, which can protect the child's chin.
Provide your little girls with this elegant and playful one-piece rashguard swimsuit for toddler girls that offer maximum sun protection. Keep them sun safe and protect their delicate skin from UV exposure.
We made these stylish long-sleeves thinking about them:
- UVA and UVB sun protection certified fabric that blocks 99,8% of sun harmful UV rays sleeves to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Super fast drying, extra soft, cool & breathable fabric.
- Long sleeve to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Grosgrain ribbon ties back to make it super chic & easy to wear.
- Feminine ruffle hip detail that girl's love.
- Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant. Peeling resistant.
- Very high-quality recycled fabric - 78% recycled polyamide Econyl ® and 22% elastane (lycra® Xtra life).
Making this the perfect swimsuit for toddler girls long sleeves swimwear UPF 50+ Sun Protection to enjoy family time on the beach! Stop worrying about sun rays and sticky sun creams and let your little girls enjoy the waves for hours.
"Protect your skin, protect the World"
Wash and care
Machine wash at 30º with alike colours.
Lay Flat to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
We strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain the fabric
Protect Their Skin & Protect The World
Protecting children from the sun with this swimsuit toddler girls with long sleeves is very important as skin is extremely sensitive at an early age. The skin has memory and skin problems and diseases in adulthood are caused by sunburns and UV overexposure during childhood.