Toddler Swimsuit Girl | 0-6 yo Kids Baby Swimwear
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
One-Piece Toddler Swimsuit Long Sleeve with UV Sun Protective Best wetsuits for kids
One-Piece Toddler Swimsuit for swim pool is uniquely designed with long sleeves, lovely ruffle trim, make your baby look more cute, long sleeve and high collar design. All aspects protect your little boy's skin; the front zipper design is easy to put on and take off, and the neckline is an anti-pinch design, which can protect the child's chin.
Provide your little boy with this elegant and playful One Piece Toddler Swimsuit for swim pool swimwear that offers maximum sun protection. Keep them sun safe and protect their delicate skin from UV exposure.
Toddler Swimsuit Features
We made these One Piece Toddler Swimsuits for swim pool thinking about them:
- UVA and UVB sun protection certified fabric blocks 99,8% of sun harmful UV rays sleeves to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Super fast drying, extra soft, cool & breathable fabric.
- Long sleeve to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Grosgrain ribbon ties back to make it super chic & easy to wear.
- Feminine ruffle hip detail that girl's love.
- Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant. Peeling resistant.
- Very high-quality recycled fabric - 78% recycled polyamide Econyl ® and 22% elastane (lycra® Xtra life).
Making this the One Piece Toddler Swimsuit for the swimming pool with long sleeves Swimwear UPF 50+ Sun Protection to enjoy family time on the beach! Stop worrying about sun rays and sticky sun creams, and let your little boys enjoy the waves for hours.
"Protect your skin, protect the World."
Wash and care
- Machine wash at 30º with similar colours.
- Lay Flat to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- We strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain the fabric.
Protect Their Skin & Protect The World
Protecting children from the sun with these One Piece Toddler Swimsuits for a swimming pool. Long sleeves are essential as the skin is susceptible at an early age. The skin has memory and skin problems, and sunburns and UV overexposure cause diseases in adulthood during childhood.