Dry Sports Backpack Octopus | Cressi Swim Dry Bags
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Dry Sports Backpack Octopus
Multipurpose bag/backpack in PVC tarpaulin with a 30-L capacity
Octopus Dry Backpack is perfect for sports or travel. Durable and watertight, it keeps your equipment dry and protects your electronic devices. It features side handles and padded shoulder straps, so it’s easy to carry. The stitching is made using Seamless technology and is waterproof. Handy rolling top closure with a sturdy, quick-release clip fastening.
- Waterproof bag/backpack
- Made of PVC tarpaulin
- Seamless stitching technology
- Side handles and padded shoulder straps
- Folding Top
- Volume 30 L
- Dimensions 71 cm x 24 cm
Dry Backpack Water Sports by Cressi
The Cressi Octopus Dry Backpack is a 30-litre multipurpose bag/backpack for sports and travel. It's easy to carry with reinforced side handles and adjustable padded shoulder straps. With a clip, you may change the top closure. Durable PVC tarpaulin is used. The seamless technique is used for the stitching (high-frequency welded). Seal against water. It will keep your electronic gadgets and documents dry and protected from water, dust, and sand.
- Bag is waterproof
- PVC Tarpaulin with Folding Closure
- Seamless construction
- Padded shoulder straps and side handles
- For water resistance, roll down the top closure.
- When dropped in water, it floats.
- Heavy-duty side release buckles in the squeezing style
- Seams that are electronically welded for waterproofing
Octopus Dry Backpack Design
The Octopus is a 30-litre dry bag with two adjustable shoulder straps with D-Rings that can attach to other gear types. An adjustable hand strap with two additional d-rings is on the left side. Handles on the right side allow you to attach extra equipment and tolls like carabiners.
When sailing or in a boat, it's great for safeguarding your gear from the elements. It can also transport wet stuff, such as a scuba diving wetsuit or snorkelling gear, without wetting other items, like the car trunk. The Octopus Dry Backpack has a 30-litre capacity and a top dry closing with quick-release buckles.
- The waterproof Dry Backpack is great for transporting your gear comfortably.
- It's composed of tough PVC laminated Tarpaulin that's been heat-sealed at a high frequency.
- Adjustable anatomical shoulder straps, chest straps, and waist strap Pads are heat-sealed.
Cressi invented the Octopus Dry Backpack, which is manufactured in China. Since 1946, Cressi has been an Italian leader in scuba diving, snorkelling, and swimming equipment.