Best Boys Wetsuits Swimsuit | Swimcore Kids Baby SwimwearRegular price Sale price £18.95 Save £-0.93
Best Boys Wetsuits For Swimming Pool
One-Piece Toddler Swimsuit
Best boys wetsuits are designed with long sleeves and lovely ruffle trim to best use in swimming pools and outdoor swimming like seas and lakes. Make your baby look cuter with these long sleeves and high collar kids swimsuit designs, and all aspects to protect the skin of your little kids and babies. The front zipper design is easy to put on and take off, and the neckline is an anti-pinch design, which can protect the child's chin. Provide your little ones with these elegant and playful best boys wetsuits for the swimming pool, a swimwear that offers maximum sun protection. Keep them sun safe and protect their delicate skin from UV exposure. We made these best boys wetsuits thinking about them.
- UVA and UVB sun protection certified fabric that blocks 99,8% of sun harmful UV rays sleeves to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Super fast drying, extra soft, cool & breathable fabric.
- Long sleeve to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Grosgrain ribbon ties back to make it super chic & easy to wear.
- Feminine ruffle hip detail that girl's love.
- Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant. Peeling resistant.
- Very high-quality recycled fabric - 78% recycled polyamide Econyl ® and 22% elastane (lycra® Xtra life).
Making these the Best wetsuits for the swimming pool with long sleeves Swimwear UPF 50+ Sun Protection to enjoy family time on the beach! Stop worrying about sun rays and sticky sun creams and let your little girls enjoy the waves for hours.
"Protect your skin, protect the World."
Wash and care
Machine wash at 30º with alike colours.
Lay Flat to Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach.
We strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain the fabric. Protect Their Skin & Protect The World Protecting children from the sun with these best boys wetsuits for the swimming pool.
Long sleeves are very important as skin is extremely sensitive at an early age. The skin has memory and skin problems, and diseases in adulthood are caused by sunburns and UV overexposure during childhood.